This is basically a list, a gratitude list. Because in the midst of nearly feeling overwhelmed by everything going on in September, I have discovered something: People helping me.
- The tradesman doing the tiling, also closed off the door to my bedroom and left the bedroom side looking very nice
- The same tradesman also washed the lobby floor in my building for me, unasked, to get rid of the concrete dust
- A couple of good friends lent me a key to their house, and let me come and go when I didn’t have a toilet at home
- The reflexologist I’m now seeing for my frozen shoulder, is giving me appointments outside her regular office hours, I’ve discovered
- I’m ahead on my self-study course in insurance so I don’t have to worry about keeping up
- Another friend reminded me that I’m allowed to get all excited about my own creativity and seeing it come to life. I’d forgotten that grown-ups are allowed to jump up and down with joy. (See pic.)
And somebody helped my mom get a nice and cheaper place this month when she got a rent hike that was a bit too much.
|Tiling in renovated bathroom|