- Came in from the rain and met a co-worker who needed an umbrella for an errand outside. So he got to borrow mine. Nice to be able to help!
- Got on full elevator. Full because our building superintendents had a cart for moving small furniture in it. No place to stand around it was left, but there was a place to sit – on it. So there I sat, joking with the supers, and offering a seat next to me to people wanting on on the other floors.
- Umbrella was set to dry by borrower. Nice to roll up a dry umbrella.
- Laughed myself silly during lunch. Even managed to be one of the ones saying something funny, making the others laugh, too.
- Made a joke with the new boss, without thinking. Discovered that that went over well. Making the joke, I mean.
- Cracked myself up writing this blogpost, remembering everything.
8 replies on “A brief list of happy”
Nice. Very uplifting!
Love laughing. Best way to brighten moods around you, too.Thanks for the positive stuff!
Very glad to hear it!I keep trying to respond to your email, but I've just gotten caught up in another deadline, so the email is falling behind once again. 😦
what a nice post!
Sweet! Keep smiling. 🙂
Sunshine in Norway :)(((hugs)))
You seem to have had a happy day, good for you.;)xoxo
Thanks, all! All your comments are added to my list of happy!