I found this (and the blog title) at Protege’s. The rules are:
1. Respond and rework:
Answer the questions on your blog.
Replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.
Add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people. (Optional)
1) What is (are) your current obsession(s)?
I have no obsessions. I bore too easily to stick to one thing that much.
2) What do you see outside your window?
This (sorry about the reflections in the window I was looking out):
3) Do you nap a lot?
What’s a nap?
4) Who was the last person you hugged?
Co-worker E as we wished each other a happy Easter holiday.
5) Which animal would you be?
I’m in the mood for turtle. I’m in the mood for taking long, slow breaths.
6) What’s for dinner?
Double cheeseburger and onion rings.
7) What was the last thing you bought?
8) What are you listening to right now?
Robbie Williams’ greatest hits. Happens to be the last thing I bought on iTunes Store so I’m giving it a listen.
9) What is your favorite weather?
Windy, crisp and sunny.
10) What’s on your bedside table?
The usual (lamp, radio, clock) and an aging PDA I use just for sudoku.
11) Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
Protege, your blog delights me with its good writing and photographs and peak into a next-door neighbor’s life.
12) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Wherever my mom wants it. I have a home I own.
13) Where are you typing from right now?
My living room.
14) A book you’re currently reading?
“The Many Aspects of Mobile Home Living” by Martin Clark. It’s been sitting around for a few years, waiting for me to pick it up so I finally did.
15) What (Who) would you like to have in your arms right now?
16) What is your favourite tea flavour?
Cinnamon, also know as Himalaya or Classic blend in the ayurvedic teas.
17) If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Nowhere. This sort of idea stresses me out. I’m never prepared to go somewhere in just an hour.
18) What did you want to become as a child?
I wish I could remember. It might tell me something about myself.
19) If you could meet anyone famous in the world, from the past or the present, who would it be?
The above is the question I opted to change for this:
19) What is the event in your life that has defined you the most?
World War II. It is the reason I grew up in Norway.
20) What is your plan for tomorrow?
Returning some mail order clothes because I managed to get them too large!
21) What color do you find yourself wearing more often than not?
Black, though I try not to, but everyone does here in Norway.
22) What is your favorite day of the week?
23) What do you associate with the number 23?
The age I fell seriously in (and out) of love.
4 replies on “Friday with a tag”
Ah Keera, I thoroughly enjoyed all your answers! Thank you for your kind words about my blog and thank you so much for playing along.;))How amusing that the question that I added as my own you took out.;)) I find the one that you added very interesting, I sure would like to learn more about that.Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.;))
That was your question? I didn\’t realize. I simply could not choose which famous person I\’d want to meet, nor do I think they\’d be more interesting than many of the \”regular\” people I meet. But I do wonder what, if any, event may have defined a person. Famous people often have an answer to that question. 🙂
I like that you chose to be a turtle. I often compare myself to the tortoise in the story \”The Tortoise and the Hare\”. I believe that slow and steady wins the race.
I always rooted for the hare. 🙂 The lesson I took from that fable was not to rely only on your talents to get something done. I do live a rather tortoiseyous (sorry, tortuous pun, I know) life, but I am at heart a hare. Which is why I think I need to learn to breathe more slowly.