The Creativity Portal suggested I tell you of five things in my refrigerator. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
- Rice milk. I was drinking soy milk for a while until it decided to conflict with the hormonal changes of perimenopause. I then switched to cow’s milk and now to rice milk. I can’t actually remember why that last switch. Maybe it’ll come to me and I’ll blog about it.
- Nail polish. I was told that nail polish stays runny longer if you keep it refrigerated. So there’s a nice collection in there, mainly because I no longer bother with colored polish. Will I ever wear that dark red again?
- Etheric oils. I have a whole bunch of little bottles of various scents in a small blue bowl sitting in the fridge. I figured they would keep longer there. My favorite is geranium.
- A bottle of gin with exactly enough left for one-and-a-half drink. Which is why it never gets used up and has sat there since the 1990’s. I’m not sure why it’s in the fridge. I think it’s so I won’t need ice for the drink, should I ever make it.
- Food. (You were wondering, I know.)