Inspired by the normalcy of Badaunt’s list of seven random things (in other words, I tagged myself), here is my attempt:
- I have such good peripheral vision, I can see 180 degrees.
- I treat Norwegian “brunost” (goat’s cheese) like candy. (It’s kind of sweet, anyway.)
- I can type the ten-key pad by touch. I once provided a boss with many minutes of entertainment by doing a long list of addition without ever looking at my right hand.
- I use clothes pins to close bags of things, like potato chips: Quicker than rubber bands, easier than twisty-ties, cheaper than the specialized “bag closers” they sell.
- I tend to get hooked on one song and play it over and over and over again. After about a week, I get hooked on another song. This is why I listen to my stereo with headphones on, even though I live alone. I don’t want my neighbor to think I’m crazy. Uhm, crazier.
- I’m proud of my breasts. Always have been. Even though one started budding 6 months before the other and I think my nipples are – nipply.
- My favorite color is a sort of lavender blue. Like this. Periwinkle is a paler version that I also like.
Darn, done already? I was just getting started!
6 replies on “Random seven”
How strange. Your numbers 3, 4 and 5 could have been written by me, if I\’d thought of them. In my first job I used a ten-key pad such a lot I never lost the knack, and still enter student grades and things like that without looking at the keypad. This amazes The Man.(And, incidentally, isn\’t it annoying how telephone keypads are the wrong way around? I am always dialing wrong numbers because of this.)Ditto with the clothes peg thing. (Actually they sell specially wide \’clothes pegs\’ at the ¥100 store just for this these days – three or four per pack – which are even better.)And the song thing, too. It\’s headphones all the way around here.
I\’m always dialing wrong numbers, too! Very annoying, yes.We were either separated at birth or this is evidence that there really are parallel universes with our parallel selves existing all at the same time. If so, now I know what at least one other of me is up to. 🙂
I worked in a bank for a few years right after college, so I have mad 10-key skillz as well!And I also use my old-fashioned wooden clothespins for keeping things fresh in the pantry — for just the reasons you enumerate.Further, I\’m a big fan of periwinkle!
Wow, these parallel universeseses just keep coming!
It just goes to prove something! I\’m just now sure what! 😉
*giggle* I believe you. 😉