Well, it’s mindless for me. I just got home from vacation this afternoon, wiped out from umpteen hours in dry airplanes and too many timezones at once. So I’m doing a bit of laundry, eating noodles, and catching up on all my friends’ blogs since I didn’t read a one while away. And that brings me to this meme over at Beep’s, now done here:
- Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to?
- Is it harder to be rejected or to reject someone else?
Both suck, but it sure is easier to understand why when you are the rejecter.
- What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Nat King Cole, C&W, Hawaiian, Boston Pops, Lawrence Welk because those were the records my folks had. I didn’t really discover current music until I was almost 11 and got a radio to myself, and then it was top 40 songs, mostly.
- What is the best thing about your current job?
Everything from great people to work with to only 10 minutes’ walk from home.
- Do you wish cell phone etiquette were a required class?
I sometimes wish etiquette in general were a required class. And I’d attend it, too.
- What’s the last thing you drank?
Water. And lots of it because I indulged in a 20 minute massage at the airport in Amsterdam today and was told to drink a lot of water afterwards.
- Have you been on a date in the park?
- Where are you going on your next vacation?
Don’t know yet, but I’m thinking somewhere in Europe.
- Have you ever thrown up from working out?
- Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Well, even my new friends are getting to be old friends. 🙂
- Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn’t know what was going on?
No. I don’t have to drink to be clueless.
- Do you like pulp orange juice?
I have no preferences regarding OJ.
- Are you touchy-feely?
Sometimes. I cry at the movies but I don’t necessarily hug immediately.
- Did you cry at your high school graduation?
- Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun?
- What are two of your favorite places to eat?
Don’t have any.
- What could you tolerate, someone who snores or a sleepwalker?
Well, I have some experience with snorers and they scare me. I have no experience with sleepwalkers. My answer is honestly “neither”.
- Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
Heavens, no! I’m as healthy as a fruit loop!
- What’s something your friends make fun of you for?
- What’s your worst personality flaw?
- Have you ever gone to therapy?
- Would you ever parachute off of a plane?
No! If the plane can land, then I’m landing with it!
- Have you ever ridden an elephant?
No, but I would like to.
- Are you Irish in any way?
Oh, yes! Maternal great-grandmother was fifth generation Irish-American, and on my father’s side, an Irish ancestor came over on the Mayflower.
- Have you ever ridden in a U-Haul?
- Do you like to play Scrabble?
Yes, but I wish I were better at it.
- Have you ever been to a nude beach?
Yes. Have you ever seen any other kind? 😉
- Have you ever drunk Jack Daniels?
Not to my knowledge. The only time I’ll have whisky is in an Irish Coffee.
- Have you ever had sex on the beach?
- What are you saving your money up for right now?
Nothing. Now I’m facing credit card bills after my vacation.
- What was the last gift card you received?
Too long ago to remember.
- Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
- Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your opinion of them?
Somewhat. It depends on whether it’s serial lovers or one-night-stands.
- Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober person?
Yes, and it sucks.
- What do you do when you spot a bug in your house?
Depends on the bug. If it’s harmless, I either leave it alone or try to move it outdoors. More harmful kinds get killed.